We appreciate the generosity of our community. Donations support library programs and book collections for all ages. Contributions are tax deductible. Listed below are the many ways you can support the library.
Scott Township Public Library is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; EIN 25-0965281
Help us reach our yearly goal and consider a unrestricted donation!
These donations can be made by:
- Making an online donation
- Writing a check and note in the Memo Line: Unrestricted.
- Placing some money in the donation jar on the Circulation Desk.
- Buying a raffle ticket at the Circulation Desk. Cash only please!
- Participating in fundraising events- See our event calendar for more information
- Donate a gift card. Gift cards from the following vendors are most helpful: Dollar Tree, JOANN, Michaels, Amazon, or Giant Eagle.
You can commemorate special events, or provide a memorial for a loved one through our gift program. To make a gift, complete this form and mail to Scott Township Public Library, 301 Lindsay Rd., Scott Township, PA 15106 or drop it off at the library.
Donate to The Pittsburgh Foundation – Scott Township Public Library’s Fund
Gifts to our endowment help the library prepare for the future:
- Finance special library improvement projects;
- Donate a lasting gift of any size;
- Avoid capital gains tax on gifts of appreciated property such as stocks, bonds, & real estate;
- Provide lifetime income to the library and reduce your estate taxes
- To make a donation to our fund click here or make your check payable to: Scott Township Public Library Fund and mail to:
The Pittsburgh Foundation
Attn: Scott Township Public Library Fund
Five PPG Place, Suite 250
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-5414
Used Material Donations
As of September 30, 2023: We are not currently accepting donations. We will begin accepting again in November after our Fall Book Sale.