We charge a nominal fee for some of our service offerings. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Copying and Printing:
Back & White: $.20 per page
Color: $.50 per page
Sending to Local Area Codes: 412, 724 & 800 – $1 per page.
Sending to All Other Area Codes – $2 for the first page, $1 each additional page.
Receiving Faxes: $1 per page
International Faxing Not Available.
Scan to Email:
Free of Charge
One on One Technology Assistance:
Scott Township Public Library is pleased to offer one on one technology assistance to patrons on an appointment basis.
- These sessions are meant to be educational in nature. You should have clear questions and objectives of what you wish to learn.
- Sessions are limited to 30 minutes once per month. Same day appointments may not be available.
- Please arrive promptly. If you need to cancel your appointment, please call the library at 412-429-5380.
- You must have all required passwords and login information ready. If you do not have this information, staff will not be able to assist you and your appointment may be rescheduled.
- Your device must be fully charged and reasonably clean when you arrive. Staff will not be able to assist with devices covered in sticky residue or other debris.
- Masks are encouraged.
Topics we CAN assist with:
- Download eBooks, audiobooks or magazines to a device that is able to connect to the Library’s wifi (Libby/Overdrive/Hoopla/Flipster).
- Assistance with navigating eLibrary resources
- Basic device help including connecting to the Library’s internet/wifi
- App basics (Microsoft Office, Google Suite)
Topics we CAN NOT assist with:
- Hardware/software troubleshooting – including device repair
- Legal documents
- Money transactions
- Medical paperwork
- Setting up a new device
- Typing or proofreading documents
Scheduling an Appointment:
- Call the library at 412-429-5380, email email@example.com or stop by the circulation desk. You will need to provide your name, best way to contact you (phone or email) and what you wish to learn.
- A member of the Scott Township Library team will be in touch to schedule your appointment within 2-4 business days of your request. Same day appointments may not be available.
- Scheduled appointments are preferred. Library staff may be able to answer basic technology questions (how to print from email, using the copier, accessing your library card online) as time permits. Library staff cannot spend more than 10 minutes assisting with drop in technology needs.
- If library staff are not able to assist with your drop-in technology need, you will have the option to schedule an appointment.